[ydl-gen] ydl + resizing

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon Jan 23 21:47:26 MST 2006

The short answer is that I haven't heard that this can be done
simultaneously during during an install of ydl.

One must either manipulate and change the OS X partitions first using
something like Drive Genius, finish that up and then continue onto
installing ydl or backup the OS X partition, format the drive for Linux
and for OS X (creating two different partitions), then proceed to
install ydl on the partition reserved for it.  After that is done, then
one can reinstall the OS X system and associated files.