[ydl-gen] 4.1 extras repo?

Jim Pelton j.pelton at utah.edu
Mon Jan 23 23:32:50 MST 2006

List,

Here is an easy question for you.  After looking around ftp.ydl.net I am
wondering if ydl supports an extras yum repository, much like the fedora
core extras repositories.  Usually these repos have some very nice
packages, some of which I would like to install.

If I can not point yum at an "official" extras-type repository, does
anyone know where I should look for ydl compatible packages?  It would
be nice if I could point yum to a repo, be it livna or whatever repo has
a good selection of ydl compatible packages.

Jim