[ydl-gen] default boot to OSX

Kenneth Browne kbrowne at alumni.umass.edu
Fri Jul 14 20:15:15 MDT 2006

Hi all
I have a G4-400 setup with OSX on one hard disk and YDL 4.0 on the
other. I have no problem booting to either system when the prompt
appears on the black and white yaboot screen, however, I'd like to have
it so that the default boot system would be OSX rather than YDL. I
assume (dangerous, I know) that it will involve doing some editing of
yaboot.config or something along those lines, but I don't have a clue
about what to change or where to find it. Please!

Ken