[ydl-gen] default boot to OSX

Kenneth Browne kbrowne at alumni.umass.edu
Sat Jul 15 18:23:42 MDT 2006

Kenneth Browne wrote:
> Derick Centeno wrote:
>
>> Hi Ken:
>> As far as I know, I believe the easiest approach to try out is to

--snip--

> I'll give this another try and see if it works/

It didn't but Jason Devita suggested an edit of yaboot.conf then run
/sbin/ybin  taking both of these steps as root and rebooting the machine
got me right into MacOSX  with an opportunity to boot into YDL or from a
CD. Ah, the sweet smell of success! :-)

>> On Jul 14, 2006, at 10:15 PM, Kenneth Browne wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all
>>> I have a G4-400 setup with OSX on one hard disk and YDL 4.0 on the
>>> other. I have no problem booting to either system when the prompt
>>> appears on the black and white yaboot screen, however, I'd like to
"Open source is good." - Steve Jobs
  "Open source is evil." - Microsoft