[ydl-gen] G5 dual, 2.7 GHz 20" Cinema Display

Hal Martin hal.martin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 07:10:03 MDT 2006

If the G5 is equipped with an Nvidia Quadro card, you will not have 3D
support. This is because Nvidia has chosen to keep their driver closed
source. Nvidia has not released a driver for the PPC arch, and I doubt
they ever will, as Apple has left the PPC arch. I hope you can find
another way of processing your images.

Wili