[ydl-gen] Re: X on ancient iBook

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 07:09:38 MDT 2006

#1. Did you try running Xautoconfig?

#2. Have you looked at your /etc/X11/XF86Config file? It seems like
your screen size might be off.

#3. Subscribe to yellowdog-general
(<http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/mailman/listinfo/yellowdog-general>).
I'm going to CC: your message there b/c I suspect more people capable
of answering your question are subscribed to YDL-gen.

Unrelated note to YDL/Terrasoft people:

Would it be worth rolling YDL-gen and YDL-newbie into one list? The
traffic volume on both lists has dropped significantly over the past
year.

Eric.