[ydl-gen] Re: X on ancient iBook

Bill Mueller bmueller at terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 8 08:06:14 MDT 2006

Andrew,

If possible, post the contents of your /etc/X11/xorg.conf
here.

Only general tips I can give are to make sure the driver selected
is 'fbdev' (i believe thats correct syntax) and set your color depth
to 15.

I tried googling for an example (I don't have the machine) but came up
empty.  But feel free to give it a try.  Either way, seeing what Xautoconfig
is producing would be most helpful.

-Bill