[ydl-gen] Upgrade rant, was: Re: over-the-wire upgrading of 4.01 to 4.1

Hal Martin hal.martin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 07:11:34 MST 2006

Really? Mandrake (which I run on my PCs) allows you to upgrade the OS to
a newer version, and save all your preferences. It will try to upgrade
your applicaitons too, although in some cases this isn't always
possible. I'm only aware of this feature from seeing it in the
installer, I've never actually used it.

Hal Martin