[ydl-gen] Firewire install question

Steven Didier steve.didier at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 19:19:42 MST 2006

BTW the external enclosure I'm using is a PHR-250CC from Macsales.com
Exactly as Rob describes, except I can plug it into my iMac G5 and it mounts
there also. Mountable and visible by Ubuntu, Gentoo, all versions of OSX (I
have Jaguar to Tiger) thing but the YDL installer.
I will be anxiously awaiting what you find out!
Thanks
--
Steven Didier