[ydl-gen] Clamshell iBook SE

Mark Hinton m.hinton at computer.org
Tue Mar 28 17:51:33 MST 2006

I've got a successful install of YDL 4.1 on my old iBook SE (366 MHz
G3) -- except that I can't seem to get X configured correctly.
Xautoconfig can't determine the iBook's video adapter or monitor
hardware, so the X desktop I see qualifies as a form of abstract art.
Kind of neat and original, but not very helpful.

Does anyone out there have a successful install on an old iBook? Would
you mind forwarding to me a copy of your XF86Config? It would sure help
to have a "close" starting point, especially to get the max 800x600
resolution.

Thanks much!
Mark