[ydl-gen] ssh

Michael Baer ydl at mikesoffice.com
Wed May 10 14:13:40 MDT 2006

Hi,

This is all for 4.0, but I would hope it hasn't changed that much.
Make sure the sshd service is started, run redhat-config-services
and make sure it's marked correctly.  You can also look in
/etc/ssh/sshd_config to check out configuration, but I doubt you'd
need to change much (anything really) there.

Mike