[ydl-gen] ssh

Anthony Lanni anthony.lanni at gmail.com
Thu May 11 10:45:12 MDT 2006

Isn't it system-config-preferences now?  you can also run:

chkconfig --list

for a non-gui list of services.

thx
     anthony

On 5/10/06, Michael Baer <ydl at mikesoffice.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is all for 4.0, but I would hope it hasn't changed that much.
> Make sure the sshd service is started, run redhat-config-services
> and make sure it's marked correctly.  You can also look in
> /etc/ssh/sshd_config to check out configuration, but I doubt you'd
> need to change much (anything really) there.
>
> Mike

> ntmoore at gmail.com> said:
>
>     Nathan>    How do I enable incoming ssh connections to a YDL 4.1
>     Nathan>    machine?  I've found the firewall config menu but
>     Nathan>    enabling ssh there doesn't seem to help.
>     Nathan> _______________________________________________
>     Nathan> yellowdog-general mailing list
>     Nathan> yellowdog-general at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
>     Nathan>
>     Nathan> HINT: to Google archives, try '<keywords>
>     Nathan> site:terrasoftsolutions.com'
>
> --
> ydl at mikesoffice.com

"The Code of the Knighthood is not idle suggestion; it is law
for all those who wear the sign of the Blade, Rose and Tome.
A Knight is Honest; Loyal; Helpful; Friendly; Courteous; Kindly;
Obedient; Cheerful; Thrifty; Brave; Clean; and Respectful.
Heed the 12 Laws in every word and deed."
                                             -Faentur, Knights Humanitas