[ydl-gen] yum conf mess

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sun Nov 19 00:45:50 MST 2006

No problem, without questions such as you've asked I would not be able
to improve my
communication skills.   It is I who thank you for helping me learn how
to assist you.
The Lakota Sioux have a saying in two words which speaks volumes to
those who will listen.
In their language, it is: Mitakuye Oyasin.
In English, it means: We are all related.

I cannot match their conciseness, but I can share the view that a little
less messiness and confusion in the world is maybe a good thing.  So why
not make the effort?