[ydl-gen] Hands on PS3 experiences

Warren Nagourney warren at phys.washington.edu
Mon Nov 27 13:11:20 MST 2006

Now that YDL for the PS3 has been officially released, would it be
possible to get some more concrete data on user experiences with the
distribution? I would be interested in (subjective) descriptions of
graphics speed (opaque window moving, scrolling, etc.), system
responsiveness, etc. Some screenshots would also be nice. (All of
this could be provided from the YDL staff, though I appreciate that
they have other things to think about right now...)

Thanks.