[ydl-gen] YDL and space on a PS3 HDD

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Wed Nov 29 10:48:25 MST 2006

Greetings Gary:

An article discussing higher capacity drives and their installation for
the PS3 appeared here:

http://www.ps3.net/newsboard/view.php?id=588

It may be of interest to you.

Theoretically you should be able to use as high a capacity drive as
there is available, assuming you abide by SONY's specifications.
Keep in mind that Blu-ray has data capacities reported to be at 50G+
range.  Having as large a drive possible to work with can only be to
your advantage.

Derick.