[ydl-gen] YDL and space on a PS3 HDD

Gary Frederick garyfreder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 13:28:57 MST 2006

We got a 20Gb system and it was down to <14Gb in the first few days.
The demos and HD movies are big.

We are thinking about getting a Seagate 120Gb 2.5" SATA drive. I do
not have a clue as to how to find out to check the power and heat
specs Steve was talking about. I saw an article that the 20Gb and 60Gb
are also Seagate drives so I am making an assumption...

I am willing to have Steve tell us more even tho he works for a HDD
vendor. I am even willing to have someone from TSS or Sony give input.
:-)

Gary