[ydl-gen] YDL and space on a PS3 HDD

Steven H. Rogers steve at shrogers.com
Wed Nov 29 21:37:09 MST 2006

Data Sheet for Momentus 5400.2 (30-120 GB)
http://www.seagate.com/cda/products/discsales/personal/family/0,1085,676,00.html
The same power and temperature specs are quoted for all of them.  They're
all notebook drives and this is what the OEMs want.  Very few notebook
drives are sold retail.

I don't see a 20 GB in searching by capacity and interface, but if search
the site by model number you may find the corresponding data sheet.

\ Steve