[ydl-gen] Yellow Dog Install From DVD

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sat Oct 21 07:17:04 MDT 2006

Hi Sy:

I believe the answer depends upon which version of YDL you are interested in.  Usually as a new
version of YDL (currently YDL 5) comes out, older versions of YDL remain available as is or as that
stage and no further work is done on those earlier versions.  If your interest is in the upcoming
version -- YDL 5 -- comments addressing your question are addressed here:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/products/ydl/delivery.shtml

Good Luck...