[ydl-gen] YDL on PB17

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue Oct 31 01:36:24 MST 2006

In addition to what I previously submitted it is possible that YDL was
installed on top of an improperly formatted drive.  There are other
possibilities, however one could avoid most of these difficulties by:

1.  This time before installing YDL, make sure that the drive or
partition upon which YDL is to reside has been formatted with Apple's
Disk Utility such that it is designated as Free Space.  Installation
instructions for YDL 4.1 are available here:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/installation/

2.  Having completed that make sure that you have all the latest
libraries for YDL 4.1.  Follow the instructions here:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/

Note the section: Up2date broken...

Hopefully things should work fine from there.

Again you may want to hold off to discover more information regarding
YDL 5, especially as you appear to be looking to get into YDL and never
look back.

Best wishes....