[ydl-gen] YDL on PB17

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue Oct 31 10:14:10 MST 2006

Fellas!

Keep in mind that whatever is publicly available now is likely (I
believe) to be updated with the upcoming -- real soon now -- release
of YDL 5.  I would expect improvements in the video support  along
with other components.

Then again, it may be best to wait for TSS to publish which systems
will run YDL 5 and other details.

Of course, stating the obvious seems silly -- but searching for
anything regarding YDL 4.1 or earlier doesn't address the issue of
improvements or upgrades as support for it within days will  end (or
maybe in other open source projects already has) and YDL 4.1 isn't
shipping any longer -- anyway.

Just my $.02

Ciao...