[ydl-gen] YDL on PB17

Norberto Quintanar nquintanar at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 10:53:14 MST 2006

Derick,

*I'm starting to think you're getting paid by TSS to be a PR schlep.
Let's not forget the drop off of people on this list when TSS made
4.0
I see an even bigger drop off of people with the switch to 5.0.
Anyone who has the money to buy new hardware isn't going to run YDL,
they're going to run OSX.*.*, it comes with their new computer.*

*These comments come from the inner entrepreneur with an MBA inside
me, not the YDL hack who loves YDL 4.0 on my beige G3 and 6500/250
with 128mbs ram.