[ydl-gen] Petition to open RSX for "other OS"

Brian Wood beww at bresnan.net
Thu Apr 19 07:30:57 MDT 2007

On Apr 19, 2007, at 6:36 AM, Derick Centeno wrote:

> A lot of persons face a challenge regarding English syntax.  However,
> everyone has an opportunity to learn more as every message
> conveyed, in
> nearly any media, can always be improved upon.  Fortunately, this is
> true in every human language -- not only English.
>
> You are free to write to the author of the petition suggesting your
> own
> improvements.  If he likes and accepts your suggestions he may use and
> even post them when time and circumstance, permits.

Actually the first rule of petitions is to figure out the proper
party to address it to.

The problem being complained about might be with Sony, or it might be
with nVidia, or it could be with a third-party hardware or software
developer contracted by either of those parties, or an entity that we
have not even thought of.

First rule of shooting, be sure of your target.

Brian Wood
beww at beww.org