[ydl-gen] Petition to open RSX for "other OS"

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Thu Apr 19 09:01:21 MDT 2007

Sorry guys but I live in Europe.

Here we only have the 60GB version at 600 euros!
And on top of that I would need to buy a proper HDMI
monitor as far as I know.

My computer related hobbies outside work are related
with gaming. So I won't give 1000 euros away just for
the cell processor.

But as Brian was saying different people, different needs.

Maybe the Net Yaroze and PS2 Linux experiences weren't
as good as expected. Don't know. What I know is that currently
only Microsoft is really looking to the homebrew community.

>From Sony we are only getting a kind of carrot and the doubt
when it will support RSX if ever.

Cheers,
Paulo