[ydl-gen] ydl on PS3 without optical drive

Steve Singer ssinger_pg at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 2 17:39:25 MDT 2007

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007, Gaurav Khanna wrote:

See my experiences with this at:
http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-general/2007-January/021125.html

I got YDL working on my PS3 without using the optical drive (my PS3 was
fine, but I didn't have any way of burning the YDL DVD)

If you want to use an external USB drive instead of the network steps should
be similar.