[ydl-gen] YDL 5.0.2 PS3 Wireless Connectivity Update

Vesa Jääskeläinen chaac at nic.fi
Sat Dec 1 05:15:26 MST 2007

Owen Stampflee wrote:
> We have posted a new kernel which fixes wireless connectivity on
> PLAYSTATION(R) 3's with GameOS version 2.0/2.0.1.
>
> It has not been sufficently tested on other PPC64 systems for a general
> release at this time.
>
> You can dowload the new kernel from:
>
> http://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/betas/kernel/kernel-2.6.23-9.ydl5.1.ppc64.rpm
>
> Which should be available in the next 24 hours.
>
> Cheers,
> Owen

Hi Owen,

I tried it out and now it gets confused about WPA1+2 networks. Could you
please integrate this patch to next release:

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/geoff/ps3-linux-patches.git;a=blob;f=ps3-wip/ps3-gelic-wpa2.diff;h=8cd5c778be6ab3c8fd38f56b286893a8dc78cc68;hb=HEAD

After this patch, it should be possible to configure also WPA2
connections on selected AP's.

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen