[ydl-gen] Boot configure question

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sun Dec 16 10:52:30 MST 2007

Hi George:
One way to do this is from within OS X.  Within your System Settings choose
OS X as the default OS from which to boot.  That should do it.

Before you you that I would suggest that you consider reviewing what UPS
power management features are available or can be built into YDL.  Keep in
mind that YDL can have power management capacity in running and interacting
with a UPS in case of a power failure.  These and other traditional system
administration facilities are available and installable via yum or can even
be compiled from source.

I proceeded to elaborate a bit because once you invoke OS X to be the
default OS  to boot from
changing the Open Firmware back to allow YDL to be the default OS can be
involved.

All the best...