[ydl-gen] Boot configure question

Bill Fink billfink at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 17 00:31:05 MST 2007

Assuming one has /etc/yaboot.conf configured to allow selecting
MacOS or MacOS X as a boot option, it would probably be better to
simply change the defaultos setting from linux to either macos or
macosx, and then re-run "ybin -v" to have these new settings take
effect.  That way you can still easily boot back into YDL without
having to mess with OpenFirmware boot parameters.

						-Bill