[ydl-gen] Boot configure question

John Wright jmw at chem.ucsd.edu
Sun Dec 16 20:35:44 MST 2007

Hi,

What do you use to boot into Linux? You must be using
a ppc Mac?  If a fairly recent one, are you using yaboot?
If so, just edit /etc/yaboot.conf to change the default
setting and run ybin.

IF by chance it's an old Mac and you are using BootX,
I think I recall that you can make the choice of default
OS by appropriate selections from the BootX startup
menu.

Regards,

	-jmw-

 Dr. John M. Wright, Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry, M/S 0314, UCSD,
 La Jolla, CA 92093-0314; email: jwright(at)ucsd(dot)edu; phone: 858-534-3049

on: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 10:25:28, George Dunham <sales at mayadog.com> typed: