[ydl-gen] cheapest, best display for PS3

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Mon Feb 26 08:00:27 MST 2007

That is also my problem.

I'm also curious about Cell, but all the lack
of support for some parts of PS3 hardware really
lets me down.

I do own a PS2 Linux and truth be told I used very
seldom. Mainly due to lack of time.

And the lack of support is showing for PS3 is
holding me off to really buy one. That and not
free time to play with it anyway.

Contrast that with the current Microsoft approach.
Here in Europe their are even promoting XNA in Universities.

I already ranted about this in the PS2 Linux foruns but
my hope is that if we make enough noise maybe we do
end getting better support for PS3.

Cheers and happy coding,
Paulo