[ydl-gen] Error on log out when logged with a non-root user

Larouche, Philippe Philippe.Larouche at cardinal.com
Fri Jan 5 06:48:53 MST 2007

Hi, I installed YDL on my PS3 yesterday and when I log in with a
non-root user I always get an error that says log out is taking too much
time, do I want to log out now, wait longer or cancel log out.  I found
on some forums that's a known bug, but I'd like to know if there is a
fix for it right now?

Thx in advance
Phil

Dansk - Deutsch - Espanol - Francais - Italiano - Japanese - Nederlands - Norsk - Portuguese - Svenska: www.cardinalhealth.com/legal/email