[ydl-gen] First Impressions - reply to network problem

David Berkompas davidb at dqusa.com
Mon Jan 8 13:22:11 MST 2007

Warren (-wn),

The network install on my PS3 seems flaky as well.  I've found information
on the web that I think the problem may be ipv6.

Don't know if the problem is a router, hub, etc.

Try this (though I haven't tested this yet).

Look for ipv6 in /etc/sysconfig/network and change it to no.

Please let me know if this works, if it doesn't, I'll have to find something
else.

Also, I think wireless is in beta, if you have a subscription, you can
download the beta drivers.

Dave