[ydl-gen] First Impressions - reply to network problem

Warren Nagourney warren at phys.washington.edu
Mon Jan 8 13:57:51 MST 2007

Dave,

I tried 720p (mode 3) but mode 11 is a little better (just edit as
root the /etc/kboot.conf file). I think using an analogue connection
should work much better with the 940bw.  Since 1440x900 is one of the
standard VESA modes, I will experiment with various unpublished
modenumbers to see whether I can get it to make the 940bw (and my
eyes) happy.

-wn