[ydl-gen] New user

Jimmy Lee jjklee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 06:30:04 MST 2007

David,

I have done everything according to the YDL installation manual.  I have
fully formatted my HDD once, and did a handful of quick formats before I
started partitioning the HDD.  I have also used a USB drive for the self/bld
file and also made a CDR copy of those 2 files.  Everything is copying
correctly, but I believe it might be my HDD.  Can I use a partition software
to manually do that?
Jim