[ydl-gen] New user

Jimmy Lee jjklee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 07:56:04 MST 2007

David,

I have used a different brand of DVD, actually I am using a DVD RW now and
it seems to me that I am not getting the no partition error anymore.
Another error has managed to creep up this is the following msg:
dev/sr0:/ppc/ppc64/vmlinux_ps3: not found.

It seems to me that it could be the way my dell laptop is writing the
image.

Jim