[ydl-gen] VVDQ : power supply for old Airport Base Station

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sat Jan 13 10:58:02 MST 2007

Hi Beartooth:

If you are going to work with any electrical aspects of computer
hardware beyond the level of plugging/unplugging devices from a power
socket and you really intend to not damage what you have, in my view you
really have only one recourse.  Enroll for a beginners level electronics
course and work your way up from there.  Happily there exists something
called the Cleveland Institute of Electronics (http://www.cie-wc.edu/)
which has specialized in home based training starting from courses which
are of interest to hobbyists and some classes could be of interest to
some professionals.  Although I've followed their progress as an
institution; I've never enrolled with them.  However, they could be of
interest to you.

The experience gained from using the proper tools and exercises is
priceless.  A serious effort in this direction could open another career
path.  However, if that is not your interest at the very least you'll
have a better understanding of what to do and avoid doing, which in
itself could save you a great deal of money.

Good Luck... Derick.