[ydl-gen] Video Monitor

John Dey jsdey at optonline.net
Sat Jan 13 13:03:47 MST 2007

Hi,

I am pleased to report that yesterday I purchased a Samsung 940BW.
Last night I booted the PS3 and was able do configure the system with
using my new monitor in text mode.  I also then had access to the PS3
from other network hosts--so I was happy.  Today, just for fun, I
changed to video mode 3 and I was blown away with how well it worked.
I change session to gnome and everything then became familiar
territory.  I am now to the point is having the system that I can
experiment with programming the Cell processor.  Thank you TSS.