[ydl-gen] Video Monitor

Warren Nagourney warren at phys.washington.edu
Sat Jan 13 15:53:15 MST 2007

I also have a 940BW and am very disappointed with how it works with
the PS3. Using an HDMI to DVI adaptor, the display at 720p looked
very fuzzy to my perhaps overly critical eyes. Small text fonts were
very hard to read and everything lacked the crispness that the same
monitor has on my Powerbook at 1440x900. The thing only scales the
video when presented with a non-native resolution, which explains the
fuzziness. I wish it had letter-box format, which would have looked
much better at the expense of a slightly smaller image. How did you
connect your display?