[ydl-gen] yellowdog-general Digest, Vol 29, Issue 35

bayshore2004 at yahoo.com bayshore2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 15:24:52 MST 2007

John G, regarding Flash support for Firefox browser in the PPC64 architecture, Kai from Terrasoft already posted the following:

  http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-announce/2006-October/000129.html

  I believe it's important for all YDL users to fill out this form and send it to Macromedia.

  On a more positive note, limited Java support (not just javascript) for Firefox,  is possible with the following installation instructions:

  http://www.ps3hax.com/linux_applications/java_for_firefox-t93.0.html;msg275#msg275

Message: 1