[ydl-gen] Any luck with MythTV on PS3?

Michael Torres mykal_t45 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 10:10:49 MST 2007

Hey guys,

  I was just wondering if anyone has had luck getting
MythTV on their Ps3 with YDL 5.0? I have seen posts
online of someone doing it, but I don't think it was
YDL. I tried to download and install it, but I was
having all sorts of problems. I never got it work at
all. I downloaded the source files, and tried to
compile and install it, but it didn't work. So,
basically my setup is this. I have a compatible USB TV
Tuner with MythTV. I just need to actually get the
program installed on my PS3, then configure it. So, I
am getting stuck on installing MythTV on the YDL. Any
help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Michael