[ydl-gen] what are md5sums for 4.1?

Grape Daddy grapedaddy at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 19:40:48 MDT 2007

The MD5SUM file available on the ftp mirrors is only
for version 5.  How/Where do I get the MD5SUMs for
version 4.1 iso's?

BTW:  I have a working 4.0/4.01 installation on a
lombard/bronze Powerbook G3.  Everything works except
for
recovery from suspend.  i.e., when I close the lid or
the
battery power runs down --the only recovery is to
press
the reset button on the back and hard boot. Does
anyone
have first hand experience with 4.1 on a 400mhz
lombard?
Does everything work?
---end---