[ydl-gen] what are md5sums for 4.1?

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 05:26:35 MDT 2007

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 18:40:48 -0700 (PDT) Grape Daddy
<grapedaddy at yahoo.com> wrote:

> BTW:  I have a working 4.0/4.01 installation on a
> lombard/bronze Powerbook G3.  Everything works except
> for recovery from suspend.  i.e., when I close the lid or
> the battery power runs down --the only recovery is to
> press the reset button on the back and hard boot. Does
> anyone have first hand experience with 4.1 on a 400mhz
> lombard?

Recovery from suspend is one of those things that has been really
difficult to accomplish on laptops with Linux.  I would be surprised if
it worked well for YDL 4, it may work for YDL 5.  I hear there has
been recent success with this problem, so maybe it might make it into
YDL 6.