[ydl-gen] problem

Bill Mueller bmueller at terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jul 15 22:26:08 MDT 2007

The HDMI is the best option, but depending on availability
you can get a component video cable that will allow the graphical
environment to load a little bit cheaper.

Sony sells one.  Or, in a shameless plug, you can get it through
terrasoft's store.

I would highly recommend you picking one up.  In your case, you
will enjoy linux 100% more with the graphical interface.