[ydl-gen] sound - ydl-4 - G4

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon Jul 16 06:44:02 MDT 2007

Hi BB!

I recall that in YDL 4.1 there are two small applications you should
check first regarding Sound.

* One is the Sound Mixer.  I'm not sure that is the name, as I switched
from 4.1 a long time ago.  However, you should find it either under
System or Sound.  You'll recognize it as a bank of switches controlling
sound.  When you find it, make sure Mute is unchecked and that volume is
up to an acceptable level.

* The other small sound app doesn't have sliding switches, but may have
the option of Mute on.  Turn mute off by unchecking Mute.

After that is done sound should be available at reboot, if not
immediately.

Bonne Chance...