[ydl-gen] YDL 5.0.2 doesn't start installer on iBook A1005 (should be G3)

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu at realss.com
Sat Jul 28 09:32:29 MDT 2007

在 2007-07-28六的 10:08 -0400,Derick Centeno写道:
> Dear Mr. Zhang:
>
> In this situation, perhaps the year the model was made could
> make the meaning clearer.  The mailing lists are reviewed by TSS so
> this query regarding the kernel should be addressed shortly.

Thank you very much for your attention. This iBook is of model A1005,
"System Information" application (not the acurate application name, I
translated from Chinese back to English) of Mac OS X told me the
processor is 800MHz, the label on the back of the notebook says it's
produced in 2003. The battery model is A1008. That's all model-related
information I can find.