[ydl-gen] Where should init scripts go within enlightenment?

Ron Rogers Jr. CronoCloud at mchsi.com
Wed Jun 13 10:42:03 MDT 2007

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:44:53 -0400
Derick Centeno <aguilarojo at verizon.net> wrote:

> Still working on getting gpg-agent going within e17.  Referred
> to gnupgp.org for their recommendations.  Still working
> through their suggestions, as well as yours.
>
> No success yet on getting this daemon up and running.
> Will keep you posted.
>
> Thanks for your recommendations again.
> Derick.

I take it you're trying to use the S/MIME plugin?

Try this:

Create a file named: gpg-agent.desktop
in .e/e/applications/startup containing the lines:

[Desktop Entry]
Type=Application
Exec=eval "$(gpg-agent --daemon)"
Name=gpg-agent

The file: .e/e/applications/startup/.order
should have a line:
gpg-agent.desktop

and restart e17.

Hope this helps