[ydl-gen] iMac G5 iSight [was: 5.0.1 install hangs before graphical part]

Michael Barkowski elmer_12 at mac.com
Thu Jun 14 12:18:01 MDT 2007

I don't have another monitor handy and not sure how to disable the builtin.  Anyway I suspect it is the video card and is the same problem reported way back, here:
http://groups.google.com/group/linux.debian.ports.powerpc/browse_thread/thread/de1b890bc24d5731/471480c369261e4d?lnk=st&q=%22imac+g5%22+linux&rnum=2#471480c369261e4d

I also tried a Fedora Core 7 ppc install and saw the exact same behaviour.  I think my next will be to try the ofonly option as described in the link above.

--
Michael Barkowski