[ydl-gen] Where should init scripts go within enlightenment?

Ron Rogers Jr. CronoCloud at mchsi.com
Sun Jun 24 16:41:10 MDT 2007

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 15:14:55 +1000
David Seikel <dseikel at terrasoftsolutions.com> wrote:

> Getting all this to work properly under YDL is not currently
> on my TODO list.  Maybe if you ask Kai nicely he will tell me
> to dedicate some time to it, or one of the other engineers.

But it already does work properly under e17, it works for me
anyway, starts up when e17 starts, using the method I described
earlier in the thread.

Derrick should also check the conf files in .gnupg because
gpg-agent needs a conf file.  Mine looks like this:

pinentry-program /usr/local/bin/pinentry-gtk
no-grab
default-cache-ttl 1800
allow-mark-trusted

CronoCloud (Ron Rogers Jr.)