[ydl-gen] Where should init scripts go within enlightenment?

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sat Jun 30 04:26:05 MDT 2007

Greetings all:

I entered the lines Ron recommended into gpg.conf; apparently I'm still missing
some sequence as gpg-agent is not working yet.

Thanks for your efforts.

Derick.

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:41:10 -0500
"Ron Rogers Jr." <CronoCloud at mchsi.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 15:14:55 +1000
> David Seikel <dseikel at terrasoftsolutions.com> wrote:
>

> > Getting all this to work properly under YDL is not currently
> > on my TODO list.  Maybe if you ask Kai nicely he will tell me
> > to dedicate some time to it, or one of the other engineers.
>
> But it already does work properly under e17, it works for me
> anyway, starts up when e17 starts, using the method I described
> earlier in the thread.
>
> Derrick should also check the conf files in .gnupg because
> gpg-agent needs a conf file.  Mine looks like this:
>
> pinentry-program /usr/local/bin/pinentry-gtk
> no-grab
> default-cache-ttl 1800
> allow-mark-trusted
>

> CronoCloud (Ron Rogers Jr.)

========
The scientist's religious feeling takes the form of a
rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which
reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, in
comparison with it, the highest intelligence of human beings
is an utterly insignificant reflection.  This feeling is the
guiding principle of his life and work.
-- Albert Einstein, Scientist.