[ydl-gen] PS3+YDL USB keyboard "sticks"

justin justin.bandholz at attglobal.net
Thu Mar 1 02:53:26 MST 2007

I have discovered a problem with using my USB keyboard on PS3 YDL.
Usually once every boot, the keyboard will "stick" and refuse to
function.  Linux typically spits out a repeating error code after the
failure(happens in bootloader too).  I can clear the failure by simply
unplugging and replugging the keyboard.  The problem does not reoccur
after that.  The keyboard is an IBM USB keyboard with integrated hub.
It works without problems on other systems.   Has anyone  else  had a
similar problem?  How did you fix it?

Thanks
-Justin