[ydl-gen] New Daylight Savings Time

Νικολάος Διάκονος/Диакон Николай DeaconNikolai at Stanosheck.com
Sat Mar 10 11:52:30 CST 2007

Dear Derick,

       Derick, I am well. Thank you for asking. How are you?

       Yes I do remember you. You have always been a great help to many
people including myself.

       I had actually changed my yum code to search that directory and that
is when I had gotten the errors, so I downloaded it and this is where my
ignorance kicked in high gear, never having downloaded and installed an rpm
without yum before. :-p

       Anyway, I want to thank you again as the second part of the message
helped me immensely. I had tried the man pages earlier but for some reason
had not seen the proper way to install it. Once again you have helped me
very much and so again I thank you Derick.
--
Νικολάος Διάκονος/Диакон Николай
http://nstanosheck.WordPress.com